Chronicle Books, 2019.
Hardcover. New. Item #302393
As featured on NPR's Morning Edition, Epicurious, and Grub Street!
Visually stunning cookbook with 75 recipes for easy, generous plates and platters: Executive Editor of SAVEUR magazine and James Beard Award-winning author Stacy Adimando draws from her Italian heritage and her love of Italy's traditional abundant antipasti spreads to create 75 recipes meant for grazing and sharing. Filled with advice on how to easily plate and serve dishes for a range of occasions, this gorgeous book imparts what many cooks of Italy seem born knowing: the secrets to pulling off an impressive feast, without formality or fussiness, but with love, ease, and elegance.
"Piatti is a great collection of seasonal Italian recipes, a tribute to the Italian culinary culture of using the freshest of ingredients when in season." - Lidia Bastianich, public television host, cookbook author, restaurateur
- Organized by season and ranging in size from bites to larger platters to serve to family and friends for gatherings of any kind.
- Distinctive "lay-flat" binding and vivid photography. This visually stunning book with a partially exposed spine imparts what many cooks of Italy seem born knowing: the secrets to pulling off an impressive feast, without formality or fussiness, but with love, ease, and elegance.
- Stacy Adimando is the executive editor of SAVEUR magazine and has won both a James Beard Award and IACP awards for her writing. Her stories and recipes have been published by NPR, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Vogue, and Conde Nast Traveler, among many others.
- Learn how to easily plate and serve gorgeous dishes for a range of occasions.
- Mouthwatering recipes include Stuffed Mussels with Bacon and Garlic Breadcrumbs, Baby Root Vegetables with Vinaigrette, Prosciutto and Pecorino Biscuits, Baked Squash with Chile Oil and Crispy Seeds, Thinly Sliced Tuscan Pork Loin, White Clam Pizzas with Scallion and Bacon, and more.